Photobucket

Friday, August 08, 2008

Wanted: An 8 or 9 Year Old Girl

I wish I could adopt an 8 or 9 year old girl.

My mother-in-law (who lives in our basement) is watching my niece Mckenna and my nephew Joshua for the next few days. Yesterday Mckenna played with and entertained my kids all day long. I got so much done. It was great! And they were all completely happy and content. And I didn't have to run check on them every 5 minutes or so while they were playing outside. (I'm a bit of a paranoid mom.) They didn't watch TV or play video games at all either. Plus Britton was acting way more mature than usual. So many benefits.

So, if anyone knows of a little girl for sale or loan, let me know. :)

1 comment:

Mel said...

So funny! I think Shane and I have a conversation, about once a week, about how much we'd love to have a 10 year old come live with us. I've asked around for my friends and families older kids, but no one will give them to me.