Photobucket

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Difference Between Boys and Girls

After school conversations:

Me: Britton, how was your day today?
(after asking at least 3 times, he finally answers)
Britton: Okay

Me: Haley, how was your day today?
Haley: It was awesome (does a little dance and thumbs up), I met my best friend, she was wearing a red shirt and white pants, did you see her?, she has hair the same color as you, but down to here, and did you see the girl with curly hair?, I told my teacher that I lost a tooth and she told the whole class, I wanted to ask my teacher what her favorite color is, but I got a little shy, maybe I will ask her tomorrow, the secret word today was "see" and we got to go outside for recess and I'm so tired because I walked all the way to the playground and I did the zip line and played with my best friend and I didn't finish coloring my book, but I can read it to you and you have to look at this paper my teacher gave me and can we start my homework right now.... and on and on and on and on.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I am laughing out loud, that was awesome. It is so true but it is funny that you can already see it in your kids.

Desiree said...

Sooo cute!