Photobucket

Friday, February 09, 2007

Girly Girl

Haley is such a girly girl! I love to watch her and listen to her and see all the things that she loves. I'm surprised by what a girly girl she is because I really am not. But, that makes me like it even more because it's just so her. She loves pink and purple and babies and wearing dresses and tights and high heels.
The latest girly thing that she does is when we go to the basketball games. She ooohs and aaahs and gets so excited whenever she sees the cheerleaders. It's so cute. Even when we're watching the games on TV. As soon as they flash the camera at the cheerleaders, she gets so excited. I think she thinks thats what we're watching for. She does the "Ra Ra Ra, Go Cougars" thing perfectly. And now she has started pretending like she's a cheerleader. I have to call her "cheerleader" or she won't respond. And tonight she made me do all sorts of lifts while she was doing cheers. It was so cute and fun.

No comments: