Photobucket

Thursday, February 15, 2007

"I'm Mean At You!"

Haley has the funniest mad face that I've ever seen. She gets her lips all pursed and glares. It's hard to take her seriously when she's just so cute. Then, when she's really mad, she's started saying, "I'm mean at you!" Again, it's hard not to just start laughing.

This morning I tried to get her to do her mean face so that I could take some pictures, but it's nothing like the real thing. I'll post them anyway, just so you get the idea. There's one happy one too at the end.

2 comments:

Chris Grover said...

Hey Mary! That was so cool of you to leave a comment on our site. I had no idea you guys had a site too, so thanks so much for sharing the address! We'll check it often to keep updated with you guys! Your kids are soooo big! I can't believe how much they have changed since we last saw them! Hope you guys are doing well!

The Bastian's said...

Hey Mary,

I found your site through Chris and Karli's. Tell your family hello for us! We have a blog as well... wbastian.blogspot.com Please come say hi! Whitney (grover) Bastian