Photobucket

Friday, February 09, 2007

Tough Week

This has been a really tough week for me and my family. I'm exhausted and sad, but also very grateful. I have been able to reflect a lot and have been reminded of how blessed I am.

Here are some of the things that I am particularly grateful for right now:

*I am so lucky to have two beautiful, wonderful kids that I love so much. They are my greatest gift and bring me so much joy everyday. I don't ever want to take them for granted.

*My husband is the greatest and always tries to take care of me. He shares my pain and knows all the right things to do and say.

*My family will do anything for me--day or night. And they've had to this week--day and night (the middle of the night). And they are happy to do it. Thank you! I love them all so much.

*I have been blessed with great friends--both near and far. I appreciate all that they do for me--the dinners, babysitting, cards, emails, phone calls, talks, distractions, etc. It all means so much to me.

*I'm grateful for the Spirit that has been with me to strengthen and comfort and calm and teach me. I can be at peace because of it.

No comments: