Photobucket

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Girl's Night Out

Last Saturday night, Melanie, Rina, and I went out for a Girl's Night Out. First, we went to the hot pot restaurant. It's a really fun place. There are big pots of boiling broth in the middle of the table and then you order meat and potatoes and other vegetables and things to cook in the pot. It's really fun and I end up eating a lot of things that I normally wouldn't even dare try--like lots of different kinds of mushrooms and tofus. It takes quite a while so it's a fun place to just hang out and talk.
Second, we went and got manicures and pedicures. This was my first time ever doing this in my life. I know, it's hard to imagine. I am a very ticklish person and my feet are my most ticklish part so I don't really like people touching them. And it was really hard to not just pull my foot away while the lady was washing and smoothing out my feet. There were a few times when my whole leg flinched because it was tickling me so bad. I had to hold my leg down. It was pretty funny. The manicure was great though. I really liked the results of both though so I may try to do it every so often, even though it is hard for the pedicure part.
After that, we went to get ice cream cones from the grocery store. Mmmmm.

2 comments:

Desiree said...

Remind Melanie that we are waiting for her to open a hot pot restaurant here. Can't wait till you are both in town to do a girls night out here!

Wendi said...

Sounds like so much fun! Wish I was there to play too!