Photobucket

Sunday, September 30, 2007

What Not to Wear

Our elevator has mirrors on all sides, so it gives you a 360 degree view of yourself. It reminds me of the show "What Not to Wear" when they make the person put on their clothes and go into that room of mirrors and see exactly what they look like from all angles and directions. So, everyday, as I'm leaving for work, I get to check myself out in this way. Unfortunately, probably most days I would qualify for going on the show. I really need to get some new outfits for my wardrobe.

1 comment:

Desiree said...

The mirror in our bathroom by the backdoor fell and broke the other day. It's a good and bad thing. It's nice to not get bugged by what you look like as you're in a hurry to get out the door, but it's bad late at night when you finally are upstairs brushing your teeth and you notice something that's been stuck to your face all day!