Photobucket

Thursday, September 06, 2007

In Search of Candy

I had to get some candy for some of the students in my class and I didn't have time to go to the supermarket, so I just stopped by the 24 hour store on the way to work. I have such a hard time buying things here still because I can't even tell what it is. I looked all over the whole store to try to figure out if there was anything that was actually candy. I know this sounds silly, but I really couldn't tell. So, finally, I grabbed three bags of things that resembled wrapped candy. When I got to work, I examined more closely and found a small paragraph on each package that was in English. I think all of them are actually candy, so I did good, but nothing that I would ever want to eat. I got some licorice tootsie roll type things, green tea marshmallows, and coconut milk candy. Sound appetizing to anyone?

No comments: