Photobucket

Friday, August 31, 2007

Blogging in China

Just a few quick things about blogging in China. I am able to blog and to read other's blog but there are a few things that I can't do. I can't leave comments on anyone's blog and I can't read comments on anyone's blog. So, don't feel bad if I don't comment. I do receive my comments because they are emailed to me. So, continue to comment, I love it.
Also, if you have a private blog (where a password is required), I can no longer view it. So, Wendi, you will have to send me email updates every so often because I really miss reading your blog and knowing what you guys are up to. And I hope nobody else decides to go private because I love being able to keep in touch this way.

1 comment:

Wendi said...

Mary--I decided to make my blog public for a little while--as long as it doesn't freak me out. I'm loving reading all about China. It's fascinating!