Photobucket

Friday, August 31, 2007

Vacation Day Dreams

***WARNING: There are quite a few new posts that I posted in the last couple of days. Make sure you scroll down so that you don't miss any.***

I’m sitting at work, trying to make myself focus on planning my year and all I keep thinking about is where I want to go on our vacations. We get several big breaks throughout the year and there are so many places to see.
These are my tentative thoughts. For October break (the first week in October), I want to go to Hong Kong and go to Disneyland. I don’t know if we’ll stay the whole week because Hong Kong is really expensive but it will be fun to do 3 or 4 days there. And it’s pretty close to where we live.
Then, for Christmas, I think it would be fun to go to the Philippines. It sounds great to have a nice, island, beach Christmas.
For winter vacation, I would like to go to Vietnam and Thailand. And in May, I want to go to Beijing and do all the traditional Chinese sites.
Of course, a lot will depend on when/if people are coming to visit us and working these trips around visits. If people are coming to visit, we’ll definitely go see things that they want to see with them.

No comments: