Photobucket

Saturday, August 11, 2007

I can't sleep

I feel like I have so much to write about, so I don't write anything at all. I won't go back and bore you with all the details of the last few weeks especially because I can't download our pictures until we get to China anyway and it's just not as much fun reading stuff without having pictures to look at.

As it gets closer to us leaving, I've been having trouble sleeping and packing everything in that we want to do. Luckily we were smart enough to move out of our house last Wednesday and we're staying with my parents. So, all the packing and cleaning, etc. is already taken care of. Now we just get to play and see everyone.

Jason's been busily wrapping up all the jobs he needed to finish before we leave and also arranging everything so that we can watch BYU football while we're in China. He bought a Location Free Player from Sony that is hooked up to my parent's TV receiver and we can control their TV through our computer over the internet. So, we'll be able to watch basically anything we want. We set it up in a room that they don't watch TV in very often, so we won't interfere with anything that they are watching. I've been making fun of Jason for being so concerned about getting it to work and stuff, but secretly I'm happy that he did it so that I can watch BYU football too. I know I could live without it for a year, but I'm glad that I don't have to at the same time. It really is such a cool invention. Technology is really amazing.

We did get to see Bourne Ultimatum the other night and I absolutely loved it. I think it's my favorite one of all three.

I can't believe that we're actually going to China! I've been so focused on getting everything ready to go and now that we're ready, it's hit me that we're actually going to be there in a few days. I haven't thought about it much after the plane ride there. Everything so far has just been to plan to get there. I hope we're ready for this adventure. We're sure going to miss everyone at home. But, we're excited and can't wait to see what is in store for us.

No comments: