Photobucket

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Last Week

Last week was filled with so many fun things, but I didn't ever get a chance to write about any of them. So, here is a quick update.
*Tuesday we went to Chuck E. Cheese to use up some of the tokens I'd been stashing in my purse all summer long. We had a lot of tickets saved up too. Desiree and Wendi and their kids all came too. It was so fun just to sit and talk. So fun, in fact, that I stayed for 5 hours without even realizing it. :)
*That evening, my friend, Alice, threw me a little going away party with some friends in the ward. Alice is in Young Women with me and we really had a blast together at camp. It has been so much fun getting to know her. The party was really fun and she made some delicious food.
*Wednesday Desiree threw us a going away party at her house. (Actually at the park down the street from her house). It was so much fun to see people that I haven't seen in a long time, plus a lot of friends that I've been playing with all summer long. We played volleyball in the rain, ate yummy desserts including an assortment of Chinese treats, and just hung out and talked. It was such a nice evening. Desiree even arranged to have a babysitter for our kids at her house so that we could just enjoy chatting and being with everyone. How thoughtful.

Well, I only got to Wednesday, but I'm really tired, so I'll finish up the update tomorrow.

1 comment:

Wendi said...

If you want my picture I took at Chuck E. Cheese just right click on it and you can copy it.