Photobucket

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today is my 31st birthday. It's crazy to me how much older 31 sounds than even 30. The past few days I've had several people say almost the exact same thing to me--they all said, "I thought you were younger, you look younger, I thought you were about 28." Okay, first of all, I'm flattered that people think I look younger than I am, but c'mon 28 is not that much younger than 31. I just realize that 31 SOUNDS so much older to people. Because, although, it's only 3 years difference, when people hear it, it sounds like a decade different because one is still in your 20's and the other is in your 30's. Anyway, I don't mind being 31 at all. In fact, I'm excited about it. I just find people's reactions to it somewhat amusing.

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Happy Birthday to you!

Beth & John said...

Yay! Happy 31st! Yes this comment is late, but still, happy late b-day. Oh, and congrats on getting to go to China. That's way cool! ~Beth