Photobucket

Thursday, April 19, 2007

We're Going To China!!!

I am so excited. I just sent back my letter of intent to work at Clifford School in China. We will be leaving sometime in the middle of August and be there for the school year. The school is near Ghangzhou, China. Some of our best friends, Melanie and Shane Tanner are there right now and will be there with us next year as well. I can't even explain how excited I am. It's going to be such an adventure for our family. I can't wait! It'll be a busy 4 months getting our passports and visas, renting out our house, buying plane tickets, packing up our things, etc. But, right now it feels like time won't move fast enough. It's all I can think about.

2 comments:

Aaron said...

We are excited for you. What an experience that will be. We'll miss you, but it will be fun to keep in contact and hear about your adventures. Hyrum sure is going to miss Britton. . .

Chris Grover said...

Oh my goodness -- HOW COOL!! My parents were in China for a year and they absolutely loved it! We were able to go visit for a few weeks and fell in love with the place and the people. We are excited for you guys!