Photobucket

Monday, January 07, 2008

Computer Woes

While we were in Bangkok, the power went out while our laptop was plugged in and somehow it burned up our power supply. We looked in Bangkok to get it fixed or find a replacement, but we were unsuccessful since it's a power cord from the U.S. When we got back to China, Jason took it in to be fixed. Several days later, they told him it was irrepairable. Today, Jason went to buy a new one which worked for a few minutes and then stopped working. So, now we think that the battery is bad or something.
Before this all happened, I downloaded and saved all our pictures from our trip on that computer. So, I only have the pictures from the last day of our trip. I know we'll be able to fix the problem eventually, I'm just eager to post all my pictures from our trip. So, I guess I just have to be patient.
Lucky for me though, Jason tends to get obsessed with things when they don't work and he doesn't give up until he can figure it out. So, he'll probably have it working in the next few days.

2 comments:

Aaron said...

can't wait to see the pics. Hurry up Jas.

Desiree said...

Fun. I have one of those obsessive until it's fixed husband's too. Can be a double-edge sword, but definitely worth it when it's a project you're into also!