Photobucket

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Tiger Temple

There is a Buddhist Temple about 45 minutes away from Kanchanaburi called the Tiger Temple. It is an animal refuge where the monks take care of all different kinds of animals, but the main attraction is the tigers. They let you pet the tigers and take your pictures with them. Then there are also all kinds of other animals just wandering around. It was a really fun place to visit, but I apologize for not having some better pictures. Haley made me hold her the whole time and she was crying and upsetting the tigers at one point so I was worried about taking care of her for the majority of the time.
When they moved the cubs from one spot to another, they let Britton walk one of them. He was so excited!

I love this picture of Jason with the tiger, but I'm mad that the lens cap was stuck partially closed. Of course, as I was taking it, I couldn't figure out why there were two big, dark shadows clouding my vision.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Aaron said...

AMAZING pics. . .all of them. What great memories. Looks like you guys had a blast. How cool.