Photobucket

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Our Vacation

This is one of my favorite pictures from the whole trip. I know it seems strange. This could be any park, anywhere in the world. But, I love how Britton is helping Haley. We did so many cool and interesting and fun things on our trip, but the thing that was the very most fun for me was watching my kids become best friends. I loved watching them interact. They really bonded on this trip. Every morning and every night they played together in our hotels. And I think they looked forward to that the most out of everything. It's amazing what happens when siblings don't have their toys and their friends around to distract them. They really just enjoyed each other's company. I loved this vacation so much. I fell in love with my family all over again. We will have such fun memories for the rest of our lives.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: