Photobucket

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Daily Life

I'm trying to be better at taking pictures of just everyday life. So here are a few from the past few days.

"We are artists!"--Britton's exact words as they were creating.



Jason hard at work. It's not really work, it's a game we just got for Britton, the one where you can build amusement parks and zoos and waterparks. We are all addicted. (Side note: Up until about my junior year of high school I wanted to be an engineer who designed rollercoasters, so this game is like a childhood dream come true for me.) (Another side note: Jason is WAY better at designing roller coasters than I am.) (One more: I LOVE LOVE LOVE going on rollercoasters!)



Britton studying his Mushroom Classification Chart. (He looks a bit irritated that I am taking his picture.)



Haley.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Desiree said...

Mushroom classification chart?

Tricia said...

That's what I was wondering mushroom classification chart? Is that a carry over from your teaching days? Glad to be blogging pals!

Erin said...

Hey Mary, nice blog! I'll come back & browse around some more when I have a bit more time. Your kids are sure cute!
Erin

sunsetandcamden said...

I know, I know, a mushroom classification chart is kind of strange. It's not those kinds of mushrooms :)
Britton got the chart in his National Geographic Kids magazine. He absolutely loves everything from those magazines.