Photobucket

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Tagged...

I was tagged two times recently, so I'll put them both in the same post. Aaron tagged me to share 5 things you may not know about me. I'm going to cheat on this one and tell you 5 things you may or may not know about Jason since I am always writing about myself and my kids on this blog. So, here goes.

1. Jason has the cutest feet I've ever seen. And lucky for me, he's like the rest of our family and hates wearing shoes, so I get to see his feet a lot.

2. Jason is obsessed with electronic gadgets. He can spend hours and days fiddling around with a new cell phone or other new device. He has to figure everything out. I prefer just not knowing.

3. Jason has the most giving heart. He always likes to help people and will bend over backwards for people he barely even knows. To say that he has a hard time saying "no" to people would be an understatement because I don't think I've ever even seen him say no. He just figures out a way to help in whatever way he can.

4. Jason hasn't had carbonation in about 15 years. I'm not exactly sure how long its been. He feels very strongly about not drinking carbonation and has no problem expressing his opinions when he sees me drinking it. :) I admire his willpower and steadfastness. Other than that, though, his eating habits are horrible (i.e. skipping breakfast, eating in the middle of the night, etc.)

5. My favorite thing to do is watch Jason play with our kids. He can get them laughing so hard. They both adore him and love to have attention from him.


The next tag was from Rachelle (her blog is private, so no link, unfortunately). I am supposed to answer each thing with only ONE word. Here goes...

1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Where is your significant other? away
3. Your hair color? brown
4. Your mother? Sheryl
5. Your father? Howard
6. Your favorite thing? Family
7. Your dream last night? Weird
8. Your dream/goal? Happiness
9. The room you're in? Family
10. Your hobby? writing
11. Your fear? dying
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? here
13. Where were you last night? Grandma's
14. What you're not? organized
15. One of your wish-list items? vacation
16. Where you grew up? Kearns
17. The last thing you did? Lunch
18. What are you wearing? Clothes
19. Your TV? projector
20. Your pet? Never
21. Your computer? Chinese
22. Your mood? pensive
23. Missing someone? Yes!
24. Your car? adequate
25. Something you're not wearing? shoes
26. Favorite store? Ikea
27. Your summer? amazing
28. Love someone? Yes!
29. Your favorite color? yellow
30. When is the last time you laughed? lunch
31. Last time you cried? ???


No comments: