Photobucket

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

The Weekend

Jason and I were able to have a little overnight get-away and go up to Logan for the BYU game. It was a lot of fun just being able to get away. The game was fun, even though it was a bit sloppy.
I'm not really sure what I'm doing here, I guess saying "We're #1"
Jason was trying to make it look like he was holding up the football players, but it didn't really work so well.
Here was the score at half time--24 to 0. We won't really talk about the second half. But, the final score was BYU 34, Utah State 14.

After the game, we got to go over to visit my friend Hilary (Vaveeka). Her family just moved to Providence. It was fun seeing her new, beautiful house and just chatting for hours with them. I love getting together with friends and just talking. Vaveeka and I kind of left the boys talking and were in our own little world reminiscing about Oakcrest. So many good memories. As we were driving back to our hotel, Jason said, "Man, you two were talking so fast and so loud. And you kept getting louder and louder." I guess that's how I get around my friends. It's been a while since he's seen that.

We headed back home so that we could listen to Conference in the car and then watch it in the afternoon. What a fun little trip.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Hilary said...

My brother Taylor told me later that he and Jen were trying to say goodnight but couldn't figure out how to get a word in. They said they just sat there awkwardly for a few minutes wondering exactly what to do. Funny, I didn't even notice. Thanks for coming by, that was a lot of fun!

Desiree said...

What a beautiful stadium. Go Aggies! ;) I'm glad you had so much fun.