Photobucket

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy Little Witch


Today was "W" day for preschool for Haley so we did everything to do with witches. We had so much fun. Here's a picture of the snack that we made. And just so that I remember, here is an outline of the things that we did:
Game--Halloween Memory
Math--How Many Witches? Worksheet
Song--3 Little Witches
Art--Make flying witches out of construction paper
Reading--Learn the W sound and read "The W book"
Writing--Practice W's
Poem--Old Witch
P.E.--"Keep the Witch Up"
Science--make witches brew
Treat--Witch Ice Cream Cones
Coloring Sheet

If anyone is interested in any of the activities, let me know. I made the games and worksheets and have the song and poem typed up. I'd be happy to share.

Now Haley wants to be a witch for Halloween instead of a fairy. I hope it lasts because she was a fairy last year (and dresses up as one almost everyday) so a witch would be a fun switch.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: